1 brother name: migi, age: 7. 2 sisters names: ate aisa & yena. ages: 15 & 3. code name: nuju ice hammer A.K.A. Radon the axe.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

testing was awsome!

woohoo! Today I became a 2nd degree Black Belt we came early and started practicing everything and then we started testing and we did 100 jumping jacks 100 crunches and 50 v-ups and then Migi did his combinations and then Matthew did his combinations and then I did my combinations (phew!) and then we did our forms and then our weapons forms, then we did our sparring and then we did our breaks, I did a jump back-kick on two boards and then I broke two boards (one on each side ) with a split-kick and then we all got promoted i got promoted to 2nd degree Black Belt, migi got promoted to 1st degree Black Belt.yyeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah baaaaby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home